- Newspaper (with inserts)
- Glossy & Non-glossy
- Telephone Directories
- Office/School Paper
- Advertising/Junk Mail
- Kraft Brown Paper Bags
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Cereal Boxes
- Pasta Boxes
- Clothing Boxes
- Tissue Boxes
- All plastic bottles and containers with these symbols underneath.
- Plastic beverage and food containers
- Milk, water and juice bottles
- Liquid detergent, fabric softener, bleach, shampoo
- Yogurt cups
- Vegetable oil bottles
- Aluminum Cans
- Steel or Tin Cans
- Bottles and Jars Only.
- Brown, Green and Clear Glass.
- Juice Boxes.
- Milk Cartons
- All materials may be mixed together.
- Paper may be placed in paper bags (optional).
- Flatten all corrugated cardboard and paperboard boxes.
- Remove any non-paper packing material
- Rinse all recyclables free of food residue and remove lids.
- Use PAPER bags when possible.
- It is okay to leave the caps on your plastic containers.
DO NOT: For the Love of Recycling
- DO NOT: recycle wire hangers (please return to your cleaners).
- DO NOT: recycle mirrors, lightbulbs, window glass, or ceramics in recycling container.
- DO NOT: include soiled paper fibers (oily pizza boxes, paper napkins, etc.)
- DO NOT: recycle batteries.
- DO NOT: place materials in plastic bags.
- DO NOT: include Styrofoam, wood, plastic film, plastic bags, plastic toys, or diapers in recycling containers.
- DO NOT: recycle electronics.
* Discard all recyclables in the designated container(s). You may bring recyclables down as you would boxes.
** Please! DO NOT throw garbage in the container(s).
Groot Industries www.groot.com